Friday, December 4, 2009

Wow look what came in the mail!!!
I ordered them on Friday last week and they arrived in the mail yesterday!
How's that for quick service....and free post too!
Gotta LOVE THAT!


I bought this little T for the boy for Christmas!!  I think they are just so cute!
He's a bike freak....so I'm sure he'll LOVE it to bits.


This little "Name T" I bought for my 4 month old nephew "Marley" for Christmas...I think he'll look gorgeous in his own personalised little T.
Their T's are machine washable and made in Australia from durable 100% cotton.
So why not pop on over to Playing Chasey and take a look for yourself.
PS....you can still place your last orders for Christmas until 12 December!!!
... so don't miss out!
FREE POSTAGE TOO!!! (post within Australia)
xx




2 comments:

  1. ohhh my, I glimpsed at your boy & thought it was mine!! wow, resemblance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Cathie
    he's not mine....he's the model for the T's!! Mine is blonde hair and blue eyes!! lol
    these T's have washed up extremely well
    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete