Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Well I can now show you what the girls received for Christmas

I ordered these exquisite rings for the girls from the lovely

Narelle....maker of precious objects



Aren't they just gorgeous......Narelle sells these through her Madeit Store
You can purchase yours here
She also has a blog here
This ring can be custom made to any size and in any colour.
If you don't know your ring size, once you have ordered and paid, Narelle can send you a multi-ringsizer FREE of charge, then you can email her your size.
When you receive your ring, it will fit perfectly.
My girls absolutely love theirs....I'm a gold girl, but I'm seriously thinking about ordering one for myself!!  Just need to work out which colour I like the best.
So head over and take a look, you won't be disappointed!!
I also LOVE the name bead necklace...1 of my faves!

2 comments:

  1. Awww....
    Aren't you just the sweetest thing ever?
    Thank you so much for your beautiful words.
    It means so much coming from a fabulous fellow creator.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are MOST WELCOME Narelle....you do a wonderful job with your jewellery xx

    ReplyDelete