Sunday, November 15, 2009
WOW....I've just been awarded a Kreativ Blog
Thanks so much to the lovely Linda at http://lulufroufrou.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much Linda xx
Here are the rules that come with the award
1) Copy the picture and post it on your blog.
2) Thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog.
3) Write 7 things about yourself we don't know.
4) Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to.
5) Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6) Notify your 7 bloggers.
So my 7 picks are:
http://lulufroufrou.blogspot.com/ Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous little one's hair accessories.
http://minilalanappies.blogspot.com/ gorgeous little nappies.
http://tammyhassett.blogspot.com/ If you're feeling you need a little laugh and inspiration...go take a look at Tammy's blog...she just cracks me up and puts a smile on my face whenever I read her blog.
http://anikadesigns.blogspot.com/ sweet little hand bags.
http://madeitdotcomdotau.blogspot.com/ the Hand Made market open all day every day.
http://www.handmadekids.com.au/ Handmade Kids was created to simply recognise the cool, quirky and unique handmade clothes and toys that Aussie’s are making.
http://whatkatydiddesign.blogspot.com/ a truly talented Aussie Inspirational :)
and heres the 7 things you probably dont know about me....
1. I absolutely LOVE Vegemite (sorry Linda lol)
2. I never watch daytime TV - Never any time for it with 3 kids!
3. I am addicted to Facebook.....have caught up with so many old school mates that I grew up with. Ah young years!!
4. Like Linda, I spend way too much time on the Computer and not enough on cleaning the house!
5. I totally LOVE Michael Buble.....most of his songs anyway. Latest is "I just haven't met you yet". Well what's he waiting for!
6. I'm married to a farmer, been together since I was 18, were engaged for 4 1/2 years before we married. Now coming up to our 16th wedding anniversary in Jan.
7. I have a fear of snakes....which doesn't help much when you live in the driest continent on earth and on a farm!! Have had to learn very quickly how to use a shovel!! We actually have had two in the house.....ewwwww makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.
So that's it. Thanks Linda, this has been fun! I hope you guys enjoy it too.