Friday, March 5, 2010

Mathilda's Market {ADELAIDE}


Well everything's done....I HOPE!!
Now all I have to do is take the girls for their last basketball game of the season and be back home tonight around 10.30.....then up at 5am ish!! and head back to Adelaide for the FIRST Mathilda's Market. Woo Hoo!!
I don't even think I'm going to sleep!!
But I need to get a little sleep because it's 140km to get there.
Hope to see some faces tomorrow that are behind all these blogs!!

Whilst you are having a read, why don't you head on over and check out
Some more yummy products for you to have a squizz at.
We have some VERY talented people down here in Oz!!

See you next week.
Vick
xXx

2 comments:

  1. All the best for today, I hope it goes great & you meet heaps of wonderful people.

    Tip: If someone comes & looks at your pieces - hand them a business card. Most orders I get from markets are from people that go home, think about it & then email me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Narelle
    I've just got home and YES I have had another order!!
    I had about 7 orders today at the market, so I think that's not bad for my first one.
    I actually had a couple of people looking for cuff links and I've given them your Madeit details. Hope they contact you.
    Vick
    xXx

    ReplyDelete