Friday, February 26, 2010

{Mathilda's Market} ADELAIDE


Yes ADELAIDE....I'm sooo excited that Mathilda's Market are coming to Adelaide.
Mind you that means I've got a 5am wake up call so I can travel the 140km to Adelaide and get there in time!

I'm so excited! On Saturday 6 March I will be showcasing my wares at Mathilda's Market. This is a fabulous niche market that offers unique, stylish and affordable baby & kids goods that are lovingly handmade or of limited production.
The retailers are hand picked to ensure an exciting product range.
It's a kid's shopping heaven.
Better yet, most of the retailers do not have a shop front, so you know you'll find something special, not available anywhere else.
Please come and see my stand at Mathilda’s Market from 9am to 1pm at the Loreto College, Marryatville - 316 Portrush Rd Marryatville.
Entry and parking is free!
For a sneak preview, have a look at the website www.mathildasmarket.com.au and enjoy a browse through the photos of all participants.
I look forward to seeing you there!



 So it's back to work peeps.
Vick
xXx

3 comments:

  1. I'll be heading to the market and look forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    I'm sure you will do very well at that market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Narelle...I hope I do!! Have been really busy with trying to get some items made up.
    BTW I haven't forgotten about the photo pendant. I definately want to order one, but I'll get in touch once I get over next weekend. I'd love one of the kids together as well as our wedding photo.
    Vick
    xx

    ReplyDelete