Tuesday, January 19, 2010



Hi Everyone

Just wondering if you could all do me a teensy weensy favour......

The wonderful Jemma and Caz at Handmade Kids are running a "HMK Rising Star Award"!!  AND I'd LOVE you to nominate my Halle Jay Store on Madeit for this WONDERFUL prize!!


Ok peeps here is what you have to do...you can cut and paste this if you like.  I've also attached the link to all the info Handmade Kids *Rising Star Award*

1. email Jemma at Handmade Kids with the subject ...line saying "NOMINATION"

2. answer two questions which are:


Q1 What is the url of the store nominated - which is: www.madeit.com.au/storecatalog.asp?userid=1397 (that's me!!)

Q2 Why do you nominate them?

So that is it!  Now for the incentive....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!


If you nominate Halle Jay and CC your nomination email to me at stotty01@internode.on.net  you will go into the draw for a $50 gift voucher to put towards ANYTHING you like from Halle Jay.  Doesn't have to be jewellery, can be an Oilcloth bag etc.  YOUR CHOICE - ANYTHING!!  Pretty fab incentive don't you think!

So tell ALL of your friends, and CC me in on those emails to, because everyone you tell will be another entry just for you!!  That's right, an extra entry per person that you tell!!  So get your email address books out and start sending!!

SO.......1 entry for the nomination if I get a CC email and 1 entry for every person you email about how to nominate Halle Jay if I get a CC email as well....how many can you do???

Great...so go on and get emailing my wonderful friends.  The Nominations close midnight Australia Day 26th January.

The winner of the $50 voucher will be announced on Wednesday 27th January.


A great big, big, BIG THANK YOU!

Vick
xXx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vick!!! I actually am writing a new blog..same crazy me..a bit racier..I just had to loose my inlaws LMAO..they were spying on me!!! Here's the link to it..hope to see ya there :)
    http://thequeenofrandomm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete